All of them are free for DistroKid members.
Sign in to DistroKid and select the “Goodies” menu at the top to access everything.
Some of these have been around for a while, while others are brand new, but all are regularly updated, and more are being added all the time.
You Should Promote Yourself
- Promo Cards: Wide range of free, instantly customized images for promoting your new releases online.
- HyperFollow: There is only one link that can rule them all! HyperFollow is a free and simple way to create web pages that display your music, videos, social media links, and other content.
- Upstream: Upstream is DistroKid’s optional and free matchmaking service that helps artists & record labels find each other. If you join and a label loves you, they’ll contact you directly. There’s no obligation to sign a record deal. Opting into Upstream does not take any rights, royalties or percentages from artists, and you can leave any time.
- Mini Videos: Free, short, individually tailored videos to share on social media.
Get Heard Now
- Wheel of Playlist: To get on a Spotify playlist, spin the wheel.
- Slaps.com: A musician-focused social network with a focus on high engagement.
- YouTube Official Artist Channel: (“OAC”) Official Artist Channels are intended to assist artists and their teams in making the most of YouTube. Upgrade your channel today to gain access to analytics and tools that will allow you to engage with millions of fans and manage your presence on the platform more effectively.
- Spotify for Artists Instant Access: Spotify for Artists allows musicians to get the most out of Spotify. Manage your artist profile, discover your listeners, and provide feedback to the Spotify team.
- Tidal Artist Payments: If a fan on TIDAL’s HiFi Plus tier loves you SO MUCH that you’re their most-listened-to artist, you’ll receive up to 10% of their subscriber fees. Learn more on Tidal’s website.
- Twitch: Apply for Twitch’s incubator program that helps artists grow and earn money directly from fans on Twitch.
- Apple Music for Artists Instant Access: Apple Music for Artists will help you better understand the impact of your music across Apple Music and iTunes. Identify music milestones and all-time bests. Find out who your listeners are and where they’re located. Upload your public artist image and bio.
- Audiomack Connect: Connect to your Audiomack account and upload music directly from DistroKid.
Improve Your Music
- Lyrics: Add your lyrics to streaming services & search engines. Once you have added plain lyrics, you can also add time-synced lyrics for Instagram, Spotify, Apple Music and more!
- Credits & Liner Notes: Deliver credits for songwriters, producers, musicians, engineers, and more.
- Dave: Dave is our automated A.I. bot who will analyze your music. Give him a try!
When Help Is Needed
- Spotify URI Looker Upper: Find your Spotify Artist/Album/Track URI
- YouTube Allowlist: If you opted into YouTube Content ID but want to remove claims from any specific video(s), you can add to the Allowlist here.
- Mapping Updates — Streaming services sometimes group artists together who have the same (or similar) names, or create a new artist page instead of using your existing page. Good news is, we built a thing to help out with this exact problem!
- Apple ID Looker Upper — Grab your Apple Artist/Album/Track ID for any releases you have uploaded.
Protect Your Music
- DistroLocck: Protect your music from unauthorized release.
- Vault: Free, unlimited backups of everything you have ever uploaded to DistroKid. Includes audio files, artwork, UPC, ISRS(s) and more.
If you’re not already a DistroKid member, sign up here and get a 7% discount: